Full Stack Developer Trainee
Catenate Trainee Program targets talented IT students who would like to make their first professional steps into software development. As part of the program, you will go through theoretical and practical tasks which will help you to build a robust knowledge base for your future professional life.
The best performing trainees will continue to participate in real projects for giants as BMW, Audi, RedBull etc.
- Must have a bachelor degree in Computer Science or graduate in the next couple of years
- Good knowledge of OOP and Java
- Good knowledge or Data structures
- Good communication skills, Adaptability, Problem-solving, Work ethic
- Willing to work and develop in Automotive, Insurance and Telecommunications industries
- Fluent English language
- Experience in commercial IT projects
- Sample source code
- German language
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and benefits (Additional health insurance and Sports card)
- Training and certifications
- Opportunity to use cutting edge technologies in a real project
- More development less documentation
- Exciting and regular team events and celebrations
- Convenient office location with access to public transport, close to Bulgaria Mall
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further.
Please apply directly by sending us your CV in English. Only approved candidates will be contacted.