Android Developer Car/Automotive
Catenate is an international company with offices in Munchen(DE), Baar (CH), Rome(IT), Sofia(BG) and Amsterdam(NL). Catenate is a Business Integration company. We provide our clients with Business Integration consulting, technologies and solutions. Our team has many years of project management expertise, as well as extensive IT and process & strategy expertise. Our industry-wide benchmarking experience gives our clients an insight into the best Business Integration practices in the Telecommunications, Automotive, Engineering, Railway, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Electronics & High-Technology and Financial Industries.
Catenate Bulgaria is looking for talented and highly motivated Android Developer to join the team. We work on a variety of challenging projects and currently, we offer the opportunity to have an impact and contribute to your favourite worldwide brands in the automotive industry.
- You will develop the next generation of infotainment software based on Android in close cooperation with our automotive customers
- Android development in a large project in which you can delve into the depths of the Android platform
- Code quality is important to us - this is why our developers rely on code reviews, pull requests, unit tests and TDD
- Modern and fast infrastructure, e.g. in the form of Git and Jenkins, allow you an undisturbed development flow and prompt feedback through fast build times
- You test your software not only on your PC, but also in one of our test vehicles
- You work closely with colleagues (m / f / d) from development, testing and product owners in your agile team
- A good knowledge of the Android platform, the Android SDK, the Android Design Guidelines and Kotlin
- Enthusiasm for Android and automotive software
- Experience with concepts such as Clean Code, SOLID, Reactive Extensions or Dependency Injection are beneficial
- Very good computer science knowledge, experience with a programming language such as Java, C # or Python and a good understanding of programming in general (OOP, unit tests), preferably also a university degree (e.g. computer science).
We offer you:
Remote work and home office
Flexible working hours
Additional paid day for each year in the company (up to 25)
Additional health insurance
Multisport card could be activated
Additional discounts (Metro, Petrol, Eko)
Coffee and fruits on us
Internal referral program & bonuses
Training and certifications
Exciting and regular team events and celebrations
Annual team event abroad with the international Catenate team
Convenient office location with access to public transport
More development less documentation
If you recognize your profile in the above-mentioned requirements, we would be happy to contact you further. Please apply directly by sending us your CV in English.
Only the approved candidates would be contacted.